| 24 weeks pregnant |
| Seasame Street Pack n' Play |
I've also started nesting big time since my last post. I cannot read enough about anything baby related. I pretty much have everything picked out for my registry, now I just have to register. I've signed up for my classes at the hospital and we bought our first baby item. Because of our tight living arrangement (1 bedroom) we have decided to keep our sweetie with us at night in a pack n play, so we can keep the doors shut and the cats out. So I found the pack n play I wanted but it had been discontinued so what was left in the store was all there was. Needless to say I showed Spencer the pics and we went and got one and for a great price I might add.
| pack n' play (1st baby item) |
Okay, so I have to add that I was given my first baby gift and it is from someone ubber special. Larissa Boring my youngest neice (5yrs) regifted a Angels Baseball toy hat. She wrapped it all up in her homemade wrapping paper for me to open. She is too cute. So until my little girl is old enough to play with it, it can be worn by a stuffed animal. It's also very appropriate as I do intend to raise her to be a sports fan, but especially of Angels and baseball in general. Thanks again Rissa you are so thoughtful!
Last big event in the past few weeks was Spencer's 32nd birthday! The whole family (only missing 1 that night) went to Big Lou's Pizza. For those avid watchers of Man vs. Food you may have seen this place on there, but they have the LARGEST pizza. There were 10 of us there (only 3 kids and mind you 2 of the 3 eat like adults) and we still couldn't finish it. It is so large that they cannot deliver this size pizza because there are no cars big enough to put it in (maybe a flat bed truck would work) and you cannot get it through a normal sized door. Here's a picture of that night, this is the pizza with Brent in it for scale. Happy Birthday Spencer, I love you!
![]() |
| Spencer's 32nd Birthday at Big Lou's Pizza |

Oh my gosh that pizza is humongous!!!! And you look so cute all preggo!! That is such an excited moment when you can feel your baby move in the womb!! I'm so happy of you guys:) xoxo
ReplyDelete